Best enjoyed when shared, these pitcher drinks are perfect for your socially-distanced garden catch-up with friends and family.
Try this most delightful selection of cocktail pitcher recipes. Fruity, sweet and a little sour, there is a concoction for every taste.
Pineapple Rum Punch Pitcher
2 cups Pineapple Juice
1 cup orange juice
1 Orange – sliced
1 lemon – sliced
1 lime – juiced
2 discs from a Fresh Pineapple – cut into cubes.
A sprig of Rosemary to garnish
- Combine the pineapple, orange and lime juice with the rum, pineapple cubes and a few slices of orange and lemon.
- Stir in pitcher before chilling for at least three hours — allow as long as possible for the flavours to marry with one another.
- Now serve over ice with a slice of lemon and a sprig of rosemary.
Rumango Kiwi Punch Pitcher
1 cup Goslings Black Seal Rum
2 cups of mango nectar
The juice from one JAZZ Apple
4 kiwi fruits (green or golden)
- Peel all of the kiwi fruits before cutting just two of them into cubes. Put aside.
- Smash the remaining two kiwis in the bottom of a pitcher with a few mint leaves.
- Next, drop your kiwi cubes into the mix with one sliced lime. Juice your second lime and add to the jug.
- Now add Goslings Black Seal rum. Stir in the mango nectar and British Cassis, before mixing well.
- Chill for at least four hours.
- When ready to serve, add more ice to the jug and serve in a wine glass.
Framboise Sangria Pitcher
1 bottle Prosecco
1 ½ cups White Heron British Framboise
The juice of one lime
A punnet of raspberries
- Put the raspberries in your chosen pitcher, add British Framboise and allow them to mingle for a few minutes.
- Now add lime juice.
- Make sure your Prosecco is nicely chilled and simply pour into the pitcher.
- Serve immediately in martini glasses or Champagne flutes.
Strawberry Gin Smash Pitcher
You’ll need a cocktail shaker for this recipe.
3 cups soda water
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 punnet of fresh strawberries
The juice of two limes
Fresh basil to garnish
- Cut the limes into small pieces, add the sugar to your shaker and shake well to help release the oils from the peel and dissolve the sugar.
- Strain into a jug and add half the punnet of strawberries, before smashing everything together.
- Add ice to your pitcher with the Herno gin, the rest of the strawberries (sliced) and some basil leaves.
- Gently stir the ingredients together, before topping up with soda water.
- Serve in highball glasses with strawberries and basil to garnish.