Enjoy the tastes of the season with these deliciously sweet cocktails from the mixologists at Grey Goose ®.
The Sip of the Season
Simple, yet sophisticated, this cocktail combines the smooth taste of Grey Goose Vodka, with Grand Marnier, pomegranate juice and orange marmalade, to give it a zingy finish. The ultimate drink to celebrate Christmas.
1 tsp thick cut orange marmalade
15ml Grand Marnier
50ml freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
- Shake and double strain.
- Garnish with orange zest.
The Exotic cafe
An elevated twist on the classic Espresso Martini, the Grey Goose® Exotic Café is an excellent way to toast a festive meal with friends.
40 ml vodka
60 ml fresh Aero-press espresso
20 ml Cardamom – cinnamon syrup (per 500 ml : 2 tablespoons ground cardamom, 1 cinnamon stick, 500 ml boiling water, 500 grams sugar)
- Build all and top with frothed oat-milk in a cappuccino mug. Garnish with cinnamon dust.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Excellent for toasting special occasions whether that’s birthdays, missed celebrations or even New Year’s Eve.
A delightful mix of vodka, ginger ale, pineapple and grapefruit juice.
15ml light agave syrup
25ml yellow grapefruit juice
25ml pineapple juice
Top with ice cold ginger ale
- Shake and strain, top with soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit zest.
The Holiday Punch
A delicious splash of vodka, pomegranate juice, vermouth and prosecco, a drink worth toasting to.
15ml Pomegranate Juice
30ml Sweetened Black Tea
30ml Martini & Rossi Prosecco
- Combine in a rocks glass over ice and top with prosecco.
- Garnish with mint and lime wedge.
The Winter Sangria
Combining the top three holiday cocktail flavours, this winter sangria is the perfect love affair of cranberry, pomegranate and sangria.
45ml L’Orange Grey Goose vodka
90ml Red Wine
90ml Orange Juice
2 wedges of squeezed lemon
2 orange wheels
½ cubed apple
- Combine ingredients in a wine glass over ice, submerge orange wheels, lemon wheels. apple chunks and cranberries.
- Garnish with rosemary and lemon wedge.
The Yuletide Mule
A festive spin on the Moscow Mule, this cocktail goes down a treat.
45ml Grey Goose Vodka
15ml Unsweetened Cranberry juice
120ml Ginger Beer
- Build all ingredients in a mule mug.
- Garnish with cranberries and fresh rosemary.