Add a touch of extra elegance to your Valentine’s Day celebrations with these five delightful cocktails, suitable for every taste.
For spritz lovers: The Cocchi Rosa Spritz
60ml Cocchi Rosa
Fever Tree Premium Soda Water
- Pour 60ml of Cocchi Rosa into a glass.
- Top up with Fever Tree Premium Soda Water.
- Add chopped strawberries.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.
For those who favour savoury: Rose Martini
10ml Regal Rogue Wild Rose Vermouth
1 dash orange bitters
1 dash lavender bitter
- Chill your cocktail glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice).
- Add plenty of ice and the vermouth to your shaker/stirring glass and stir to make sure the ice is coated with Regal Rose Wild Rose Vermouth, then use your strainer to pour away the excess.
- Add the Silent Pool Rose Expression Gin to the shaker/stirring glass, along with a dash of both bitters and stir the mixture for about 30 seconds to chill and dilute.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
For a touch of indulgence: Date Night Ready
50ml Tequila Rose
25ml Date syrup
1 spoon strawberry jam
100ml coconut cream
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
15ml maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry and a mini lollipop.
For gin lovers: Caorunn Floradorable Cocktail
20ml lime juice
20ml raspberry & ginger syrup
- Shake all ingredients excluding the soda water.
- Strain into a tall glass over ice.
- Top with soda water and stir.
- Garnish with an edible flower and lime twist.
For those looking for something different: Brothers Pink Grapefruit Winter Fizz
50ml pink grapefruit juice
Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary to garnish
- Add a few ice cubes to a tall glass
- Pour in the vodka, pink grapefruit juice, Brothers Pink Grapefruit Cider and stir.
- Top with your favourite prosecco.
- Garnish with pink grapefruit slices and rosemary.